Sunday, September 25, 2005

Happy Birthday Donna Jean!!!


Today, well actually yesterday because it's after midnight, is my friend Donna's birthday. She's really something special. She remembers everyone's birthday, even the kids she knew back in elementary school at St. Isaac Jode's (I don't think I spelled that quite right, but hey, I didn't go to elementary there.) Anywho, ("anywho"--I picked up that word from Donna back in grad school at Ohio State.) Donna's the bomb diggity. Happy birthday to ya! I hope you got my voice mail--Jung Dave and I were singing and skipping in Target today just for you!

1 comment:

dj love said...

nifa
thanks so much for all your bday love
it made me feel even more special
and i got your message as i was pulling into...a target in queens. go figure. anywho ;) thanks so much.
i miss you and i love you
oh, and it is st. isaac jogues
i hope i get to see you soon. nwsa is in oakland this year so i am going to try and present.