Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Taping up my girl

On the way to work I blew the seam out of the crotch of my jeans. No, I don't know how. Maybe climbing onto the Amtrak required more denim dexterity than I could muster? Anywho, I just suffered the embarrassment of sitting through two meetings with an uncomfortable breeze blowing betwixt my nethers and then walking into the bathroom with a scotch tape dispenser in hand. I don't even want to imagine what my co-workers made of that. Now I'm walking around with 14 strips of tape holding my pants together. They make a crinkly noise and chafe my inner thighs when I walk. God help me if one of the strips gets loose and lands sticky-side-to-my-girl. Dang.

2 comments:

Tyrus said...

My friend Sarah, real name cuz I'm jacked up on French cafe right now and don't feel like making up a pseudonym, went out drinking with another language assistant and the nephew of one of the teachers at her school. She split her pants from crotch to belt loop (on the back side). AND she wasn't wearing underwear! They hightailed it (well, lowtailed in her situation) out of the bar. There was no scotch tape to be found apparently.

dj love said...

yeah my friend higgins bought some pleather pants from the thrift store and wore them out for my friend sarah's 30th bday dinner. she spilt them (or more likely re-opened them) so all in all the pics at the after party she has a pillow on her lap. she don't wear panties neither