Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Totally

I'm blogging in the presence of others this evening. Not a good idea, given that I'm immersed in the point, click, typing while there's perfectly good conversation right here in the room. Dave, Jung and I just returned from our new favorite bubble tea spot, Tapoica Express. "Suddenly I want some more!"

I had a watermelon icy with pearls, Dave had taro milk tea with pearls, and Jung boldly chose hot barley milk with no pearls. Hot liquid in those thin plastic cups seems like a bad idea. Seems to me that long chain polymers loose themselves more readily when heat is applied.

Jung just said, "I want to be one those people who just walks around and smells good." It's good to have aspirational goals.

Here's my aspirational goal: to create podcast out of a thirty minute unedited conversation with Dave and Jung. We crack ourselves up.

Dave just said he has reflexes like a python. Who says that? It should be recorded for all to hear.

1 comment:

dj love said...

dude bubble tea is narsty
so is wearing flip flops in nyc
miss you nifa