Sunday, August 28, 2005

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

I have no idea. Bryce, however, is in Israel and he's reading my blog. Check it out!

And a shout out to Demet in LA, and Jung who logged in from Miami. Bienvenido a Miami! Houston, DC, and Los Gatos in the house! Who's in Seattle? Bill G. is that you?








Gvisit is pretty cool--you can see where people are viewing your site. I'm assuming they combine an IP-geo match with Google Maps' Open API. There's no individually identifiable info though, so don't be scurred. Big brother is watching, but not very closely.






1 comment:

dj love said...

but you know what? i think it has me as atlanta, georgia when i am really brooklyn, new york. i am not sure how to change it. or maybe the atl one is one of my friends from emory. not sure.